Program of Conference CNZ 2013
National Archive of Czech Republic, 1. october 2013
Jan Heisler, Chairman of CNZ
Eva Drasarova, Director of National Archive of Czech Republic
Ondrej Veselsky, Deputy Minister of Ministry of Interior
Topic of trust in digital preservation
Natalie Harrower, Digital Repository of Ireland
Introduction of eIDAS – Proposal for a Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council on electronic identification and trust services for electronic transactions in the internal market
Ondrej Felix, General architect of eGovernment Czech Republic
Introduction of new eGovernment law in Slovakia
Michal Ivantysyn, ITAPA
Miroslav Sirl, CNZ, o.s.
Panel discussion: do we need „Trust“ in eGovernment?
- Michal Ivantysyn, ITAPA
- Ondrej Felix, General architect of eGovernment Czech Republic
- Roman Kamaryt, ICT Union
- Vojtech Kment, Independent consultant
- Radim Polcak, Masaryk University
- Michal Rada, Ministry of interior
Miroslav Rihak, Libor Neumann, ANECT a.s.
Karel Neuwirt, CQK Holding, a.s.
- Digital safe and solution for delivery of electronic documents by paper channels
Petr Stiegler, Czech Post Office
- Trustworthy digital repository of Czech Cadastral Office
Adela Kratochvilova, CUZK, Jiri Briza, aplis.cz, a.s.
- Fujitsu SecDocs- solution of trustworthy digital repository
Igor Cermak, Fujitsu Technology Solutions, s.r.o.
- Digital thrust = product + process + qualification
Miroslav Cejka, Gordic s.r.o.
- Trustworthy archive
Vaclav Bahnik, IBM Czech Republic, spol. s r.o.
- Digital archive? What about paper which decays
- Roman Kratochvil, ICZ, a.s.
- Role of electronic files in Justice
Marek Canecky, Ministry of Justice, Slovak Republic
- State of National Digital Archive project, aspects of trustworthiness
Jiri Bernas, National Archive
- How to secure documents important for state use
Karel Koucky, National Archive
- Trustworthiness of electronic documents – view of Software 602
Pavel Nemrava, Martin Vondrous, Software 602 a.s.